Tuesday 24 July 2012

My first post ever.

So this blog is now dedicated to nail art, what I have done to my nails and where I got my inspiration from :)

I am pretty new with this blogging thing so please don't judge me too hard.

I have been into doing my nails for about 1,5 years now but only just today I finally decided that it is time to start my own blog (as if there weren't enough nail art blogs already out there!)

Here are my nails at the moment


I was planning to do a glitter sandwich but then I realised that the Essie "Bikini so teeny" was way too covering for that so I left them without the over coat of Essie. So now I only have 2 layers of Essie underneath one layer of Gina Tricot "Monaco Blue". My base coat is O.P.I.'s and top coat is fast drying Essie "Good to Go". Although, I should be getting a new base coat soon since O.P.I is not really working for me anymore and it is almost finished as well.

Not sure if I am going to continue to write in English or should I keep to my native language, Finnish. What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. Englanti on varmasti erittäin positiivinen asia ulkomaisten lukijoiden kannalta :) Googlen kääntäjä kun ei aina anna selkoa, mistä on kyse. Lisäksi englanniksi kirjoittamalla pysyy kielitaito paremmassa kunnossa. Voisithan toki tehdä niinkin, että kirjoitat suomeksi ja laitat loppuun tiivistelmän englanniksi? Tai toisinpäin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google translate antaa aika kehnot käännökset suomen ja englannin välillä :) Englanti taisi tuntua itselleni luontevalta siksi että opiskelen täysipäiväisesti englanniksi tällä hetkellä.. Toivon toki että jos joku ei ymmärrä mitä tarkoitan, kysyy ihmeessä, selvennän mielelläni :)

      Delete

Comments are welcome as long as they are not inappropriate :)

Asialliset kommentit tervetulleita!