Thursday 26 July 2012

Pastels

In the beginning of the summer I had this huge desire for pastel coloured nail polishes so of course I went and bought bunch of them. By now I have bought about 5 different colours 3 from Isadora and 2 from Essie.

This design is from the beginning of the summer when I bought the Isadoras. The pastel blue is 712 "Ocean Drive", the gold stripe is Mavala's "Gold". I hadn't played with my nail stickers and strasses for a long time so I desided to add both to the manicure. Here you can see the result.

These first posts will be about my previous nails, I hope I am able to catch up with the current designs soon.

Happy summerdays everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are not inappropriate :)

Asialliset kommentit tervetulleita!