Monday 30 July 2012

Models own order and earlier polish purchases

Finally! I ordered a few Models Own polishes in the beginning of July and now I got them. However, I am a little pissed about the fact that they messed up my order and send me wrong set of mini polishes. I was so looking forward to my glitter minis and now I need to send the Beetlejuice minis back and wait another 3-5 weeks to get the glitter ones. Oh well, in the meantime I get to try the other 3 regular sized polishes: "Aqua Violet", "Ibiza Mix" and "Toxic Apple"!

Then, a few weeks back, I learned more about different kind of nail polishes and of course I had to get some. There was a discussion about holographic nail polishes in Kynsikoristelut group in Facebook. So, I went to Tokmanni and bought 4 different shades of holo's from Flormar/Kone Helsinki (numbers 809,802,819 and 801) and two Miracle colors (numbers U23 and U05( together with MNY's (Maybelline) 657 and Mavala's "Violet Diamond". The day before I found Layla's Magneffect from Kärkkäinen and bought number 15 "Glamour Lilac".


I'll show you later what they look like on nails and what kind of desings I have used them with.

I also went to Seppälä a few days ago and bought a few polishes from there. I had heared from my friend who works in Seppälä that some of the polishes were 70% off on sale so of course I had to go and check. I was happily surprised that they also sell Models Own there, only about 15 different basic shades but since I did not own any MO before, of course I had to get one.


I seem to have a blue phase right now. I have bought so many blue polishes during the summer that it is almost weird :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are not inappropriate :)

Asialliset kommentit tervetulleita!