Saturday 28 July 2012

Orange and yellow

So the manicure I will post to you about today, is continuing the pastels line a bit actually.

I had just ordered a bunch of nail art stuff from Cecarsshop.fi (a Finnish nail art online shop) and immediately fell in love with the fruit Fimos, especially the orange. I can't remember if I got some inspiration on these from Sonne's blog (sonnela.blogspot.com) but at least I saw her fruit fimo nails earlier and knew I wanted to try them on my own nails as well. So here they are.


I used Max Factor's pastel yellow called "Mellow Yellow" as the base colour, then I had IsaDora's orange "South Beach" at the tip of the nail and Sina Nail Art Professional Stripper silver polish line between the two. Then of course strasses and the orange fimo.

I am not sure why I didn't use the Fimos at least in one other finger but I liked them anyway. They didn't stay on for a long time because I have bought so many new polishes that I am changing the design at least 3 time a week.

But what do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are not inappropriate :)

Asialliset kommentit tervetulleita!