Wednesday 1 August 2012

Sentimentality and gradient

This time, as I already had tested how to do gradient, I wanted to know if a different technique would change the result and leave the polish to be more even. I found a video tutorial from Youtube in which three different techniques were introduced. I had tried the first one already, so I thought that maybe technique number 2 would be better with the make-up sponge.

The polishes that I used where, Models Own "Peaches & Cream" and Essie "Navigate Her". This Essie is from Spring 2012 collection. Also I added a few rhinestones to my thumbs and ring fingers, then I wanted to try my new nail stikers so the rest of the fingers I decorated with them.

Then the disaster hit. I applied the top coat as usual and let it try. Added another layer because of the rhinestones. Then I realised that the top coat started bubbling. Anyways, here is a picture of the design.


I think that somehow, the colors were too bland together. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are not inappropriate :)

Asialliset kommentit tervetulleita!