Tuesday 7 August 2012

Blue Simplicity

I have spent the last month collecting more and more polish bottles. I have gotten about 2/3 more than I had in the beginning of the summer. Also I have bought tons of new decorating things like different sized and shaped rhinestones, Fimos and pearl halfs. I feel like I have too many of them at the monent because I can't try all of them at once! :D

Anyways, new nails here. I did these to my friend. I had a light blue jelly polish from Golden Rose in the "to-be-tested" box and also one pink glitter polish also, so I desided that now would be a great time to test them since they wouldn't be staying long on her nails because she was doing a play and her nails couldn't be polished.



I am not a big fan of black but somehow I felt like these needed black rhinestones to give them a little edge and not leave them looking too baby blueish. :D

BTW, I also tested the matte velvet polish and it was lovely! I don't have pictures of it since I forgot to take them before the polish had worn out from the tips. I used Gina Tricot matte top coat on them and with it they managed to stay matte for about 5 days. In the best shape they were for the first 3 days and after that they started to lose the matte finish. Although they didn't stay matte that long, it was fine for me since I usually do my nails about every four days or so.

What do you think about the "baby blue" nails? And what kind of experiences do you have with matte/matte velvet polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are not inappropriate :)

Asialliset kommentit tervetulleita!