Tuesday 14 August 2012

Lemme show you my collection

Good day everyone!

I got 10 swatch discs from Mimax last week and decided that now is the time ot swatch all my polishes onto them. I decided to swatch them according to their colour which wasn't a really good idea as I think of it because now when I get new colours they can't be put on the right disc. Oh well, then I asked from another blogger how she does it and I think I'll copy her. She just swatches then when she gets them, so not in any particular order.

So as I was swatching the colours I noticed that even though OPI "Kyoto Pearl" and Malava "Silver" do look totally different colours in the bottles, they look dubes to each other on the disc. On the right is OPI and on the left is Mavala.


Here, in the daylight, you can see even better that there is no difference between the two. Upper one is OPI.


So, then I went to buy Depend for the stamping and here you can see the difference between the two silvers. Now I also get how so many people have recommendet Depend for stamping. Isn't it obvious?


But here is my whole collection a few days ago. Now I have gotten 10 polishes more. :D I'll show them to you later!


Last but not least, my China Glaze "Buy 2 get 1 for free" package came today! I love all of them, can't wait to get to test them!


2 comments:

  1. Ah mä niin tykkään noista vihreistäkin kynsistä, jotka on tuolla sun bannerissa!:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oi, kiitos :) Teen postauksen niistä erikseen vielä tässä kun ehdin sinne asti :D tällä hetkellä 3 kynnet jonossa ennen niitä :)

      Delete

Comments are welcome as long as they are not inappropriate :)

Asialliset kommentit tervetulleita!