Thursday 2 August 2012

Dilemma

You guys, I have a problem! Went shopping today with my friend and of course I had to visit every store I could think of that sells nail polishes and as it happens the annual end of summer sale is going on. So I fould many pretty polishes including my very first matte velvet polish from Golden Rose and of course I needed matte top coat to go with that so I got one from Gina Tricot and again I took advantage of the deal of 3 polishes with 9.95 EUR.

So now the problem is that, I really really really bad want to try that matte polish but I also really really really like what I have on right now. I'll show you tomorrow what I have on right now since I haven't made a post about them yet.

So what do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are not inappropriate :)

Asialliset kommentit tervetulleita!