Friday 10 August 2012

New finds

I spent last month at home in Oulu and before I left of course I needed to go for the one last shopping spree for the summer there. The plan was not to buy too many polishes but then again, how much is too many? :D

Here they are, I don't think that's too many, do you?


In Myyrmäki, we don't have Gina Tricot in Myyrmanni so of course I had to take advantage of the sale of 3 polishes for 9,95 EUR. This time I bought "Alexis" "Luxurious" and matte top coat. I wanted the top coat because I wanted to find a nice matte polish from Seppälä's sale and I am glad I found one because it's now one of my favourite polishes. It's the Golden Rose "Matte velvet, 107". Someone was selling Models Own "Blooming Pink" in Facebook's Kynsikoristekirppis and when I saw it in sale for 1 EUR I had to have it, it's so pretty pink!


In Seppälä, Flormar polishes were also in sale 2 for 5 EUR but there wasn't much variety so I had to take these two, don't get me wrong, I love these as well but of course I had hoped for a bigger variety to choose from. The pink one is 443 and the shimmer reddish purple is U26. I wanted to find out if H&M really had nice polishes so we went there as well. I found this duo package and immediately fell in love with the glitter polish, it looks amazingly pretty in sun light, doens't it? It was named "Zoo" and the pink creme one was named "City".


The other day I finally decided that I want to learn how to use my konad equipment. I haven't been really succesful with them, don't know yet if it's because of my technique or the polish I am using. Once I have managed to put the whole picture on my nail but that's it. Here you can see that it is very pale. Therefore, I searched through Kynsikoristelut group and found out that Depend has really good polishes for stamping, so I went to Cubus and bought two, 39 and 223. Let the stamping begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are not inappropriate :)

Asialliset kommentit tervetulleita!